Monday, July 26, 2010

0 Rotozip Zipmate Multi Purpose Attachment

Review Rotozip Zipmate Multi Purpose Attachment


Buy Cheap Rotozip Zipmate Multi Purpose Attachment From Here Now!

Attaches in seconds to your Spiral Saw Power Tool.
Readmore

Technical Details

- A Multi Purpose attachement for your Spiral Saw Power Tool.
- Cut, Grind, Sand & Polish
- One Attachment= Many Tools.
- Stater Kit contains : 2 cut-off wheels, 3 Grinding, Sanding, Polishing Discs
- 1 back-up Pad; ZipMate Attachment with Flange nut & 1/4" pinion gear
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Zipmate" 2009-09-27
By Arepagan (Texas)
I used the zipmate twice and the plastic that holds the pinion gear melted.

I was using it do some light grinding that I had to finish with my with my Dremel tool. The Zipmate attachment is poorly made just like the tool (Rotozip) it attaches to. What a piece of Junk! I first had issues with my Rotozip it wasn't a year later that I needed to use the Zipmate after my warranty was out,and it was a dissapointment as the Rotozip was.

What a waste of money! it would be a great tool if it worked as advertised sadly it doesn't.



Customer Buzz
 "A once-a-year tool" 2007-06-27
By Bryan Huffstutler (Birmingham, AL United States)
Use the masonry blade if you've got one 4x4 tile to cut or trim. Use the grinding/metal cutting blade if you've got paper thin metal to cut or trim. Otherwise it's a trip back to the hardware store for either a replacement or something much more robust. My first one ended with the arbor lock breaking and the blade permenantly affixed. Also, the gear mechanism is so cheesy it stripped out and now there's no torque on the blade. I went back for a second zip mate (maybe the first was just a dud?) and the second has done the same as the first (stripped out gears). But don't think I was out cutting brick or concrete with this thing. It was all light duty work. When cutting masonry the blade makes its way through the material on its own. You don't force it. But this item can't even keep pace with what it was designed to do. If I find something more sturdy I'll let you know.

Customer Buzz
 "Frustrated?" 2005-01-26
By Keith E. Wagner (Cincinnati, OH USA)
This attachment is not worth the plastic it's made out of. I'm ready to throw mine away. There's no efficient way of removing the arbor to change out cutting wheels if the arbor is on too tight. The gear system is not adequate to take the elbow grease required to break the tight seal and you can't get vise grips on it, without damage, to hold it. Good luck!

Customer Buzz
 "all purpose spinning thing" 2003-08-02
By Robert Butera (Pine Lake, GA)
As with other reviews, the Zip Mate works, and I've used it primarily as a cutoff (everything from steel pipe to ductwork to wire shelving). It is great as an all purpose tool, but does not feel as solid as a dedicated grinder/etc. There is some play in the gear that sounds clunky, but this play doesn't seem to affect performance.

My biggest gripe is that recently the flange nut (which holds the disk on) could not be removed from the disk - it appeared bound (and I don't believe that I ran it too fast!) My only solution was to use another rotating tool (Dremel) to cut the flange nut off and buy another one.

Still, if you want a single all purpose rotating disk attachment for the Rotozip, I recommend it.

Customer Buzz

 "Zip Mate poorly designed" 2003-07-15
By
I agree with one of the prior posts in that one could buy a powerful dedicated tool for less rather than deal with the poorly designed Zip Mate attachment. I just broke my Zip Mate yesterday, probably due to the gear being misaligned.

I can't see paying $$ to replace the Zip Mate when I only paid $$ for the entire Roto Zip / Zip Mate kit on sale last January. I'll probably just use the Roto Zip for as long as it will last for drywall cutout jobs and such.

The Roto Zip was designed for drywall cutout work and I think that this is all that it does well.


Images Product

Buy Rotozip Zipmate Multi Purpose Attachment Now
Buy Rotozip Zipmate Multi Purpose Attachment |
Cheap Rotozip Zipmate Multi Purpose Attachment | Low Price Rotozip Zipmate Multi Purpose Attachment | Best Rotozip Zipmate Multi Purpose Attachment | Order Rotozip Zipmate Multi Purpose Attachment | Good Rotozip Zipmate Multi Purpose Attachment | Lowest Rotozip Zipmate Multi Purpose Attachment | Save Rotozip Zipmate Multi Purpose Attachment | Discount Rotozip Zipmate Multi Purpose Attachment | Purchase Rotozip Zipmate Multi Purpose Attachment | Shop Rotozip Zipmate Multi Purpose Attachment | Buying Rotozip Zipmate Multi Purpose Attachment | Where Rotozip Zipmate Multi Purpose Attachment

0 comments:

Post a Comment